Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weak at the knees

Today I went training. 1hr10mins. 10 Mins included calisthenics, 60 mins included a 1hr route that was 3.46 miles and 5.5km

I am doing 5.5k in an hour; the military ideal is do about twice the length in the same time. I guess you can't get to the destination without getting off your bum. For me, the minimum of 20 mins cardio is a neat achievment. So, going for 70 mins and getting a bit of a sweat, and a sore few parts of my body is a very neat plu. I lost control of eating last night. No matter. Today i expounded at least 500kcal in excercise. So, if I'm counting positives, I made an effort to lose some weight today. Pound for pound, and today I would like to think that I did my bit to fight the battle.

I wore two knee splints. They hurt, but after a while. The hurt turned into determination.

No comments: