Sunday, April 4, 2010

fatisms

You are fat when:

1. you are conscious of shwoing your guy when you decide what to wear
2. you decide to wear things that hide your shame. the shame consumes you to direct your style to hiding
3. you lose the battle of confidence to self-doubt and self-hate
4. the irony of eating to hide your weightly shame consumes you
5. you are overly defensive, you have an attitude of always trying to one-up other people or put them down
6. you are surrounded by negativity, and that negativity makes it worse
7. you hide from the rjection and judgment of others, maybe you hide in food, in humour, in alcohol, in self-deprecation, or academics.

I hope jesus cansave me from my plight. I ate a half pizza last night. I think in the grand scheme of things it wasn't the worst calorific tragedy. I can't afford to keep going out in terms of the expense. On the other hand, I need to get some semblance of life back.

In other news, a girl on a social networking site has been messaging me for a while and she seems really nice, sweet, understanding and accepting of me.

I find it hard to belive that someone can accept me as I am. I am repeating recent history. How will this play out? repeating itself? or ending up worse?

The third rational option still opens: getting better and emerging from it.

Time will tell, time will tell. Onwards to a nice day of activities.

No comments: