Saturday, April 3, 2010

Last night, today, tomorrow?

Last night

Last night I was enjoying a quiet good friday, which involved me catching up to various overdue tasks. I also felt a sense of not really being motivated. I went for a good jog in the morning, went to mass and then did some job searching. I got a surprise call from some old friends later on and we went out for a nice pizza meal (where because of the staff's incompetence, I got a free starter dish, and my friend got a free pizza); we had a drink at wehterspoons (and I also got another free drink due to staff incompetence), and then saw clash of the titans. While in the cinema I had a little trigger and anxiety attack. I survived though.

I ate a lot yesterday.

Today

Today I watched star trek, woke up late, and now I'm sorting out photographs from previous months to perform verious tasks

1. Clear up laptop photos
2. Put photos in archived external hard disk
3. Upload (selectively) facebook pictures

I've been doing that for perhaps three hours now.

No comments: