Friday, April 30, 2010

Vanities

Last weekend, and last night, I engaged in an activity that I started around the time I was purging. I decided to dedicate some time to my appearance and managing my appearance. I feel a sense of achievement once I have groomed a little, and it makes me definately feel a fair bit better.

When I wax, I feel a sense of acievement as I see those hair follicles come out. Those little black buds when the hair is particularly thick. I feel a great sense of grooming and improvement on my body. You see, I'm quite hairy.

Maybe I have a mascochistic side to me, but I admit that I do find it extrodinarily painful. I waxed my chest and belly last night and last week and it caused an unbelievable amount of pain. I even trimmed the hair to be a bit shorter so that the pain would not be as much. It still bloody hurt. So I have a slightly shaved chest now with patches of hairlessness. I hope that the areas where I waxed will come back less hairy, less thick and perhaps some of those pores will never grow back.

how's that for grooming.

Onwards!

in other news, I ate a bit too much this morning (crackers with butter and toast). Another side to vanity is diuretics, which I've started taking for about a week now. This morning I had a piss with a huge erection. Let me tell you, it's very hard to piss when your cock is on full mast. It made a mess especially because I was tired and couldn't focus. Oh I must sound glamorous today.

Today I ought to get some things done. All that time with the people at Reed have really opened my eyes to self-improvement.

No comments: