Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life crawling, time flying

Yesterday I went to a gig. I dont want to talk about that though. Although it was very important for the band and they have lots of things happening for them in the future; I would leave that story to be told by someone else.

I got up having what I call a lay-in. It's bright outside and the chilly breeze fills the room. I'm still in my pants and I am essentially procrastinating.

*two minute pause*

I think that in order to keep busy I must always keep pushing my bounds. I did enjoy sleeping in for a bit longer but I recognise that I really must keep to my schedule. Lately, perhaps in spite of the REED craziness, or because of it; I've set a great many tasks for myself. I feel quite busy and I have lots going on. I've been searching for jobs and I applied to another one yesterday. I do feel very much like I need to clear up my schedule and make things appear a little less cluttered and orderly.

I have a thing about order, the good thing is that when I'm ticking, things go well and ahead of plan; the bad thing is that when I'm having a slow day I may get behind. This morning I'm feeling a little slow. I'm still in my pants.

I will leave early to go to the agency. Maybe then I shall achieve a lot, and then some. It would be neat if I did a lot today. I am going to go for a walk to the agency, and hopefully relieve myself of my stupour. Maybe I'll get a few things done as a result. So, I say to you today: Maybe when I get back I'll have some more positives to report to you.

I wish I fit into the new trousers that I bought. That's a modest target, Maybe I need to lose 20lbs.

No comments: