Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rational planning

I hate the word rational. But I thought it apt.

Today I got up late, I compensated for this by taking the bus to the library. I was a bit hungover from all the wine drinkage. Last night I was at a munch and I met a guy that I used to sit next to in the library when I was a student. He's a PhD student now in another city and we bumped into each other in a very funny way. Turns out we are both kinksters and are familiar with social theory. It's weird how my 'old life' comes back.

In light of new life, I went to the library today and only spent and hour in the training centre. I happened to spend some time to organise my tasks for the next few days and it looks pretty full-on. On the other hand it will keep me busy with all the job hunting and the like that is to happen. I've also set myself to make a few phone calls which scare me a bit. I need to call to clarify if there are any problems with the JSA as I suspect that there may be. Further to that I am doing a bit of job hunting and leisurely reading.

I can't find my travel card. It's giving me anxiety. I paused to blog. Now that I have, I'm going back to the search.

No comments: