Wednesday, April 7, 2010

228.6lbs

This is the best news' i've gotten all week.

This news represents that I'm making progress. More than that, it is a return on my weight loss behaviours. My throat is killing me; although besides that my jogging, walking and cutting down of foods is having a neat effect. I ought to do more, and I'm on the right path. Just another 98lbs to go from here.

I believe that I can make 98lbs less. It's an insane task, but hey: I've done crazy stuff before that I'm proud of.

I want to be myself again. The legend, the great one. I've gotten upset a few times and my thinking is that I should not skirt away from what hurts me as that makes things worse; I must take it in and move on. After my 6 hour session at the library yesterday I felt very exhausted and my concentration would not allow me to do anything more. I used up all my spoons.

I've been thinking about a girl that I used to chat to who I have kept in contact with in recent months. She's a depressive and someone whose negativity is very poisonous, she says very bad things to me. I know that when people are down they get out a bit of anger. But personally I would prefer not to be around that. I'm not helping her anymore and she seems to clever by half against my normal ways of helping people.

Today I'm off to the library again and I might also head off to a munch later. That's a bdsm scene meeting where they are in plain clothes. I'm thinking about it.

No comments: