Friday, April 9, 2010

The port of call

I've been to the career's advice website of my old university a few times over the past year and a half. I feel like I've read it all already, and I feel desperately hopeless as all the websites, e-brochures and the like overwhelm me. I must not fold.

I hate that all my university bretheren are living it up in their own flat shares with grad jobs wearing suits and commuting. While I'm fucking a pillow using my sister's wooden table from like 20 years ago looking for any pathetic job to improve my status.

The election manifestos don't treat the unemployed very well. I'm not happy about a conservative government, nor am I labour...

Its like a race I cannot win. Anyway.

Onwards. I'm not as pessimistic as I sound, really. I'm just gonna put the depressed music off...

No comments: