Thursday, April 29, 2010

Counting positives

1. Today I finished off all of the hours for Reed at least for four days. I'll be back on tuesday.

2. Today I got paid in the jobseekers with training allowance. A nice hefty sum of money if I say so myself. I think I'll quite miss the reduce in JSA when I finish the stuff with reed. On the other hand; I'll have finished with reed!

3. I applied to 4 jobs today and I must have done about 21 hours with Reed (instead of 16). I'm maxing out on hours

4. I got invited out by my old friend from primary school over the weekend. I ought to follow up that invitation later

5. There's a possible kinky event on friday that I might go to, a munch, that I've not been to before. I will try to wear my sexyshirt. Oh yeah, I better talk about that...

6. I've got a new sexyshirt. It's primarni, but its still soo sexy. With my long hair down and the sleeves rolled up, and a low cut undershirt, I look ultrasexy. The heavy metal girl at reed complimented me. I sort of responded nervously. Physiologically speaking, I fancy her. I acknowledge that it is just a physiological and instinctual thing, and its not my thinking self that actually likes her. My head goes in a weird way when I see that certain girl. I feel like a silly teenager, its like my self wants her attentions and any glimmer I get I feel giddy. That's pretty bad isn't it? Especially since I've been telling everyone that I'm happily single and not looking.  Yeah right, bloody liar.

So, those are my positives. I have some prospects over the next few days; one will definately involve me jogging at least twice, and maybe going out for a social event. Yay!

My ex tried chatting to me on facebook earlier when i was playing castle age. I replied coldly.

She says that she's so happy.

Good for her. I have to focus on my life now. I've felt a determination over the past two days that is so unique, I feel like I'm getting in touch with myself again; my real self. One day, I'll be my real self again. I look forward to it, he's sexy, you know.

No comments: