Thursday, April 8, 2010

Power nap

I hate that word , and that phrase. However it accurately depicts the past hour and a half.

I also add some thoughts:

1. I hate anxiety attacks
2. The most fucked up question in a job interview:

So, why are you interested in being in this job that pays little and you are overqualified for that we will immediately turn you down for? We are asking for a bullshit reason that seems completely empty; I mean, are you going to say that it was your life's ambition to be an admin assistant? No you fucking are not, your ambition is to be an academic and now you are broken down and depressed and poor you are applying for bullshit jobs like these ones and it was always what you wanted.

I'm doing it because I'm trying to move up one rung from the rope. that's fucking why

3. I got a message from a forum from a girl. It reads something like:

I think I'm a *little bit* in love with you

How do I reply to that? Here are some possibilities

i. Don't
ii. Did you send this by mistake? (My preferred)
iii. Are you a man?
iv. Um...hello to you as well?
v. Send a suggested list of readings on marxist theories of art (likely, knowing how much of a geek I am)

I'm not really in the mood for 'hitting' on girls. Not only do I have no experience of it I'm so emotionally drained, fat and hopelessly unlikeable that no girl would ever have interest in me. A thought dawned on me today. What if even if I'm thin that no one would like me? Its a rational possibility.

That's not good

Always something worse to think about I guess.

For nwo I'm searching 19 universities for jobs. Wish me a miracle (I'm beyond luck)

No comments: