Saturday, April 10, 2010

Counting Positives

1. I managed to do my routine of shaving/brushing teeth/facial/moisturiser/post-shave/under eye cream
2. I walked 2.53 miles
3. I had two bananas and a slice of toast covered in peanut butter
4. I passed my ECDL exam
5. After Monday, where I will be confirming some paperworks; I will no longer be going to the library. Maybe I'll be given an ECDL certificate or qualificiation or something to make my passing of the exam official.
6. I can now say that I am ECDL qualified. That will help my CV I guess.
7. tomorrow is a free day so I shall have an oppurtunity to catch up on things and perhaps do some jogging/training

I thought to myself as I opened up this posting window: I can either write a positive post or a negative post. I feel both. But I decided to write a positive post. I don't regret that decision :)

No comments: