Monday, April 5, 2010

The fight for a better me

I need to fight hard for a better me. I jogged for 2 hours, trained for 2hrs 15 mins.

Negative thoughts come up from time to time. What I hate is when a person in a conversation brings out the worst in me; they bring out the worst thoughts that you have about yourself and the world that upset you the most so easily and foolishly. All their negativity they project to you. I'm very afraid of being that person too.

Jogging is a health concern, as well as a psychological challenge. I need to stay pure, stay decent, and stay honest. An honest person will stick with you through thick and thin. A non honest person will say they are there for you, without being there for you. My battle is between being the latter and breaking into the former. That is the challenge of my dignity, the challenge of my integrity. I need to fight harder in order to be a better person, as well as a fitter person.

I have jogged 6.72 miles, 10.8k in 2 hours. I think that's about 800 kcal used.

Good work, now on with my day
The time is now 13:37

No comments: