Thursday, April 18, 2013

I guess there are more ridiculous hobbies to have in life

dear diary,

 

the moral of the story about pushing yourself hard is that if you push hard, you have to rest up to recover too. I had a slow morning today, mostly involving some organising, emailing, and blogging. Then suddenly I thought to myself: why not do something different today and do two classes at the gym? I wonder if it will kill me. I wonder if it will merit the fast food I'll eat afterwards!

Also in other news, I keep saying the phrase 'oh boy' a lot. You know like Sam Beckett from Quantum leap. I say it when I feel like I'm overwhelmed, and basically I'm feeling overwhelmed quite a lot.

I think for the rest of the evening I can forget about everything and just do some physical stuff, let out that steam,and then relax?

Why am I doing a bloody long double session like this? the answer is twofold: the two things that generally make me do stupid stuff - pretty women and peer pressure.

I guess there are more ridiculous hobbies to have in life.

No comments: