Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yes I know I've put up a lot of posts today.

I'm starting to feel a bit down. Well, more than a bit. In the past 2 days I've recieved 5 application rejections. One of the applications I sent off in the same day got rejected.

Why is this happening to me? Why is it so hard to just get a menial job that I'm overqualified for? Why can't I get a decent job, or even get into a PhD?

Life is sucking everything out of me. To live is to be worn down into nothing, where all your hopes and aspirations are grinded to nothing and then blown away like an unwanted film of dust. Everything has been subverted: mediocrity is leadership, laziness is bravery, courage is useless, bravuera is inadequate.

If I didn't have to go to counselling later, I'd just want to lay in bed right now.

No comments: