Tuesday, March 8, 2011

entirely planned

Good morning,

Would you believe it if I said that I had a relatively early start? Although and early start, it was a slow one. I had a lay- in while listening to the Halo audiobook. Following, I had a nice little wank and then got on with the regular ritual of shaving (ugh I hate shaving) and brushing one's teeth, the hygiene box ticked then led to a heavy breakfast. I think that I should have no illusions about food if I've got a busy day. I need the fuel.

The plan of the day? Something like this:

  • Get dressed for work
  • Get gym bag ready?
  • Go to work
  • Prepare mp3 player?
  • Work
  • earn a pittance
  • go to counselling
  • go to train
  • go home
  • once home, log walking distances
  • once home, make blog of observations during day
What i find particular to days like these, are that they are entirely planned . There's something comforting about that.

No comments: