Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rebirth through inflicted pain

Good noon,

It seems that the drowsy morning a slwoly becoming something of the past, however the recent dip in temperature is a little bit uncomfortable for getting up in the morning. I wish I could say that I've done a lot since yesterday but I can't really. I've cleared up a whole lot of minor tasks, and then I did some more. I went training yesterday, the personal trainer called in ill, but any excuse for the gym so I went on. I blasted my arms a little bit and it's just a matter of slowly working to a better body. I think that I'm getting more fit as I am starting to cope with higher weights, I'm starting to have a higher pain tolerance and my cardio is getting a little better.

One thing I like to do (since last week) to start training is go on the treadmill until I reach about 50kcals burned at a speed of 8-9mph.I find that really hard and as I near 50 my heart really starts to burn and I really feel that suffocating pain. Also, it's a good warmup, according to the trainer. I was with three naked guys in the shower yesterday, I think that is almost one of the most homo erotic moments i've ever been in. Kind of intimitating, one of the guys had dragon tattoos around his junk.

I feel a sense of purity when I'm toiling on the excercise machines. It's pain, I'm not really sure if I'm a masochist about pain, but I do feel that pain allows me to have a rebirth of some kind. Through pain I am changed and made new, not to say I enjoy pain, but I enjoy the consequence of it. I know that the pain from my excercise will bring me a better body and a happier me. Anyway after the gym I spent the time mostly preparing a new music playlist (the one I made after xmas is finally over) and commiting to small scheduled tasks. I had to remove the job RSS feeds because they were faulty and just gave me any job instead of the ones I was specifically targeting. It's a shame because I love using the Guardian's RSS job feeds.

Now that I'm upright, I suppose I need to get on with it.
Laters

No comments: