Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Done, and done

Good afternoon.

So, what Have I done today?

  • Sent a letter of notice to my boss at the internship (like pulling a wax paper off your chest - get it done and the pain will go)
  • Bought a new wallet
  • Obtained a new oyster card
  • Got some money from the bank
  • Ordered a new NI document. They wouldn't give me a replacement card, fuck.
  • Prepared some books to take with me at the next local community group meeting (I feel like a retarded 4 year old in show and tell)
  • Did some walking
  • Watched a bit of the film 'Troy' on Sky+, that film brings much awe to me
Considering this day is what I dreaded the most both in terms of sending off the notice, and sorting out the damage control of the incident yesterday, I think I've sorted it out. I've learned to control myself and my anxiety, by anticipating it and managing it. Perhaps I am a mature person for learning to deal with that. I'm not sure whether I'll reward myself by going to the gym today, I could just catch up with tasks , like job applications for instance.

All the same, if my day ended today, I'd be very proud of myself. Anxious, but proud.

No comments: