Saturday, March 26, 2011

...like a complicated Guy Richie film plot

My weekend is going to be as complicated as the multiple plots and interests in a guy richie movie. I'm going to a 1 year anniversary for a family friend's death tomorrow afternoon, and then later in the evening I *might* go to a gig in camden. I was invited to a gig by one girl this week (lets call her Sadia), intimated to keep her company, another girl, mentioned in another previous post (lets call her Nadia) said we should hang out on saturday night. My crazy thought is that if I can get to camden after the anniversary, meet up with Nadia and then see a gig, we might have a nice time. Just a nice time, no kissing, no fucking, maybe some metalling and some human contact.

What if I bump into Sadia and then Naia at the same time? Would I look bad? In fairness, Sadia isn't looking at me like a potential sex partner or date, she's just a friendly metalhead I came to know. Then Nadia is interested in me explicitly sexually and as someone to hang out with, so, basically, a fuck buddy.

But then there is the absolutely sweet Dobby, who I've agreed to go out with on Sunday. Now, lets not get things blown out of proportion. Although I like doby and probably have some feelings for her, I dont think its a date date, its more like two people hanging out with non romantic or dating connotations (she's that kind of girl), which is fine. Nadia has not so much romantic intnetions but more just having fun, and she's really sweet and shy and welcoming. I bet she'll find her metalhead boyfriend in that camden pub tomorrow night, completely accidental to whatever I do. Then there is Sadia, who I dont think has sexual or romantic eyes on me at all, although she is in a rebound of a breakup and she's into long haired metal guys, and her fetlife profile is very ...inviting for another partner.

There's one question that's coming to my head: why the fuck am I doing all this? am I a cunt? I feel like a cunt, but maybe I'm not a cunt, maybe I'm a guy who is not in a relationship with anyone so I can hang out with any girl I want, it's not like iv'e fucked anyone in the past year, or kissed anyone, or been on a date that didn't go to a kiss or a second date. Maybe I'm collecting my dues, i'm a nice guy, and they seem to think I'm a nice guy. I'm a nice guy who wants to go to a metal gig on saturday night to just wind down and then go to the british museum with a friend I respect.

In the back of my mind I am thinking of how hot they all are, and I'm dancing a little jig.

Oh, why, oh why did I have to cut my fucking hair today!!!

No comments: