Friday, March 4, 2011

(Job searching in the afternoon)

Good Afternoon,

I've had a slow morning lets say so I think I'd wrap up a few little observations to sum up my thoughts:

  • There are a lot of jobs being put up on my RSS feeds, this is going to take a while to sift through
  • There are a lot of jobs which kind of depress me that they are advertised: I'm qualified to do them, but there are also a thousand other people more qualified not only do I not have a chance in hell to get into them, but neither do the more experienced people. I'm fucked
  • Completely irrelevant to the past two observations: yesterday when I was doing my weights I felt a sense of inner peace, the turmoil in my mind seemed much more facile and small. When I'm pushing those weights and on the machines, I feel like I'm battling. I push myself and I make lots of moaning sounds of genuine pain when I'm trying to improve my body. I just wish my weight went down
  • In other positives, however, I do notice that I'm a little more toned. I just need to keep it up. If I get enough done today I might go out to the gym. My body feels a little wrecked but mainly my knee and my legs, I'll just focus on upper body if that's the case later on.
Back to work

No comments: