Sunday, March 13, 2011

Considering that I am addressing brute despair [...] I'm actually quite chipper for despair (indie playlist in the morning)

Good Afternoon,

Today feels like a lazy sunday, but on balance, I dont' think this week was especially lazy; uneventful, maybe but not lazy. If I weren't feeling still a bit ill I would definately go out to the gym today. - Look at me pretending I'm still ill. I have a bit of a sniffle and a bit of a cough but that's nothing really. A larger reason why I'm not gymming it today is more because I need to get some applications finished. I've got three 'work' days this coming week in which I can do some training on the way home, so I think the gym is fairly sorted there.

At the moment I'm filling in an online application form, it looks identical to the online application form I did yesterday. It's the same bloody software system they are using but for some reason I have to enter it in twice. I hate applying for jobs, if I'm honest thats why I haven't applied for many lately. My mum is making a sunday roast, and I might fit in a couple of Jason Statham movies today. After my internet connection was fixed I find a strange satisfaction to a semi functional laptop. It's better than a quarter functional laptop.

Considering that I am addressing brute despair with a certain emotional coldness, I'm actually quite chipper for despair. Let's get enough done today and maybe something good will come.

Onwards with the day!

No comments: