Monday, February 14, 2011

"If you want to show endurance and strength, face the damned real world"

One thought got me out of bed this morning.

"If you want to show endurance and strength, face the damned real world"

Often I like to live in my head during the mornings, I like to live in memories or fantasy worlds. In those worlds I'm beautiful, or heroic or strong. Perhaps the real world is the world I need to be strong in. Luckily I woke up *fairly* early. My throat is a bit troublesome but not terrible. I hope to get a lot done today. I need to start from the word go if that's the case. After getting up I had a shave, brushed my teeth and now I hope to work on some of the clothes before I send off the countersignatory form.

Mornings are always difficult. It's when the memories comes out most.

Oddly enough, I've talked about this very issue in counselling. Perhaps I'm getting into the heart of the matter of what's wrong with me. Anyhoo, I need to focus on what's 'right' with me, and that will be my self determination.

Wish me luck, because I need that too.

No comments: