Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday urgh

Good afternoon.

I'm working quite slowly of late. Although I woke up 'early', I seem to have lost much of my time, I'm not sure if its through the long wank session, the computer problem I had earlier (which I solved after an hour) and watching tv and snacking.

Having the house to myself reminds me of how important initiative is. With my parents in the house I'm normally inclined to get stuff done if only to hide from them. Now on my own, I'm enjoying the house and the silence. I think I'm a little bit fatigued from the ill patch I've experienced on Friday and Saturday, as well as the gym session I had yesterday. If I had less to do today, I'd want to catch up with the applications and other such tasks I need to keep up with.

At some point I'll need to iron my shirts and trousers, as well as completing the vetting form for the interview next week. I'm not sure if I mentioned it but on friday I replied to my boss who had said there were three extra shifts. I volunteered for two of them. I thought it would be overkill to take the third one, not least because I have a personal trainer earlier in the day.

I am going to shave, it's the one thing that would make me feel like I'm getting on top of things.

No comments: