Sunday, February 27, 2011

I want to start embracing the good stuff

Good almost-noon,

This morning I woke up feeling pretty groggy, why I felt groggy I cannot fully determine, either I was dehydrated, or cold or my muscles were feeling exceptionally fatigued. After a while my body felt able to cope. It helps having a bottle of water next to you. I have to confess something about Friday, I nearly purged. I negotiated to myself that I would not purge in exchange for a gym session. This kind of negotiation is one way of dealing with purging, but I don't think mia is ever going to go away.

I didn't get up terribly late as it happens, it was just after 10am.  I started the day with breakfast and slowly getting myself into the routine. I am now trying to complete all the little tasks I've set myself. This week is mostly free, no work commitments and I have a planned excursion to the local environment group later on.

Yesterday I had a trainer session, it was pretty fierce. The trainer suggested to go to the gym at least 3 times a week and a 4th time is a bonus. Hearing that gave me encouragement to go to the gym. I am tempted to go tomorrow, or today? I'd love to go today but I'll need to finish up some work. I think however there is an early close on sunday. I should go tomorrow. Yesterday at the gym I worked on pull ups and chin ups. That was very painful. My arms are still sore, but not as badly damaged as when I first started gym.

Yesterday I cleared up a good amount of the reading tasks, plus I enjoyed a few episodes of things I haven't watched in a while. Star wars return of the Jedi was on yesterday, and I missed most of it (Sky+ failed me). I'm still thinking about Dobby's offer. I'm sceptical about her, she reminds me too much of women who hurt me. Or maybe the latter are ruining my perception of the former.

I want to start embracing the good stuff, it's about time don't you think?

No comments: