Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To do list (Skunk Anansie in the afternoon)

Good Afternoon,

Writing posts to reviw my day's activity seems formulaic. I've applied to one job today sofar already and I am slowly getting tasks done. The following are considerations for the next few days.

Today I have a shift, I'll leave maybe in about 2 hours, hopefully I will get a taxi ride home, which would be nice. My thoughts are already leading to a couple of things, one is food and the other is tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have an interview, I'll be off to the interview that I fucked up last week. I guess its good to have another chance. As soon as I wake up tomorrow I'll need to get ready for said interview. I'll be in quite a rush. As a consequence, everything I do now needs to plan ahead. I think that some things I can do to plan include:

  • Food for tomorrow/when I finish shift tonight
  • Route plan/itinerary for tomorrow (I bloody hope there are no problems this time)
  • Tidy up the house?
  • Prepare for when parents get back
  • Iron clothes
  • Polish shoes
  • Gym tomorrow?
  • Tidy up duties: clean the sink
  • Tidy up duties: wash bedclothes
  • Tidy up duties: vacuum house
  • Tidy up duties: Water plants in house
  • Tidy up Duties: sort out stray documents in room
  • Continue other tasks that are scheduled for tuesday and wednesday
Now I've framed it like that, I probably shouldn't be slowly approaching tasks. I've mainly commited to the smaller reading tasks and job searches today, except for that one application I did send.

Okay, it looks like I have a lot to too!

At least I've made a list.

In other news, I've raped my bank balance. Again. Fuck.

No comments: