Saturday, February 5, 2011

sore legs

Good evening.

Its interesting what they say: when you excercise you feel more energy. Surely if you spend an hour or so panting away at some weights or cardio machines, you feel tired as shit? Well, the latter is also true but I do feel like I've found a point of physical efficiency. Judging by that preamble you can tell that I've been to the gym today. I spent about an hour and a half. I did the repts for legs, thighs, back of the arms, and I even attempted (at a lower weight) the shoulder press and the chest press. Those are the weights that really give me trouble. I will need to take a day off tomorrow from the gym to physically recover. Also I have jobs to apply to!

On the way home I picked up some food. I haven't even eaten it all. I had a mars bar (discounted to 14p) and two microwaveable burgers. Now I'm picking up on a chicken salad sandwich which is tiding my over for the evening. I feel a little bit sore but not exceptionally so. It is interesting how I am slowly getting used to the slog of working out. Performing the cardio was almost fun, the rowing machine was still quite a bit of toil but I did find a space in my mind where the pain wasn't as strong.

At the moment I am catching up on things, mainly by reading articles so that I have cleared more of my schedule. I've set a lot of small tasks over the next three weeks. They are mainly reading tasks that I wouldn't otherwise bother to clear on my GReader. Now that I feel a little more energy tonight, I might make some effort to completing all these tasks. I probably will go on until 2am, then I'll stop and have a wank.

Oh, also, well done to the People of Egypt for their protest. I think they have shown themselves to be quite inspirational to the world community. I've kept quite an eager eye on the news lately pertaining to Egypt.

Anyway, back to work.

No comments: