Saturday, February 5, 2011

All by myself



Good Evening.

Today feels pretty short, or long? I don't know. In some ways its short, in others its pretty long. Short: I didn't get much done with applications.

Lond: I spent 2 and a half hours in the gym today! I did some serious working out today, a lot of work on the rowing machine, one warmup, then some weights. I then got quite hurt by the weights, so I then went on this cycling machine. That was pretty intense so I went on the weights again. I then went to the rowing machine and plotted a route for 5000m, that took about 29 minutes to do and I lost about 250 calories overall with the cardio. I feel energised in a way I can't describe. It really cleared my head today even though I ended up feeling a little more tired. On the way home I snacked on some junk food chicken burgers plus a can of pepsi. I haven't eaten much besides today, I just don't feel it.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll see if I can work out some more. I should catch up on various tasks. I worked on the prescribed excercises suggested for me. This included the shoulder press, the chest press, the arm curl and the leg press. There was a moment during the chest pres where I thought that I tore a muscle. It was just pain. There's a difference between pain and torn muscles: one is an excuse to stop.

I found a lot of sexy women in the gym. I know this is shallow, but having a cute lady to look at is great motivation. It is also nice to be in a sauna with two beautiful women. I stole a look at the women during the warmdown. Then this horribly ugly woman came in. I counted to twenty (slowly) and then left. The sauna was quite enjoyable, but it was hard work being there. Today I'll try to catch up on things. Well, for the remainder of today, that is. Will I go to the gym again this weekend? I am thinknig about it. I feel that I haven't damaged my arms *that* much compared to Monday's session. I feel totally comfortable with my body in the gym. I see lots of different people, fit people, unfit people, normal people, bodybuilders, sexywomen, cute guys. I feel like a 'normal person' when I'm in the gym, and I like being around people, even if I don't talk to them much.

I felt a lot of emotional barriers and I felt a lot of challenges of motivation today. I'd like to think that I surmounted a few today and I smashed some calories out of my body. I suppose, of course, that fitness will take more than a single day of a hard workout. I accept that. I guess inthe meantime I should get on with improving the life I have now. That means job searches and reading tasks.

I feel pretty good today, so much so that I don't have anything to complain about, I'm just getting on. I guess I'll leave my complaining and weird shit for counselling. I guess I could worry about my money problems and making ends meet. Particularly as I don't have many hours this month. Today I spent quite a few hours writing on my other blog, I was writing about quite a heavy going academic subject and it was quite enjoyable. I would presume that the post was the equivalent of a mini essay. I haven't even finished the full line of thought yet as I ran out of time. I'll do it another day.

No comments: