Sunday, July 19, 2009

resolution

last night, well this night, well, this present night. I went to see some friends. Old college friends, we went to wetherspoons, then a chain nightclub. We drank a lot, drinking game. At the club, we danced but sat and talk. Then, my nemesis was there. The guy who I probably talked about who poopooed on Marie. In a sense, the longer lasting damage against Marie was the destruction of my friendship with him. This guy, perhaps out of inadequacy, got so horribly drunk probably as an attempt to fit in. This guy then puked in two cups in the nightclub, I forced him out. I then covered his back as he puked in some industrial estate or back of a restaurant.

I went out of my way to see to it that he got home safely. I chatted, i listened to a lot of his bullshit. I got angry at him. I saw my own faults, it was unnecessary that I saw his. I bailed his fat arse. It was like God gave me a chance for redemption, and I took it, albeit not exactly the good samaritan. I'm more the bregrudingly okay samaritan who looked after the guy in a limited manner.

I helped him a lot, I showed in a way that I was the best friend he had. He's not my best friend though. Not anymore. I feel bad for him, I feel sorry for him. I  mostly, however, feel like I got a bit of clearance in my chi, as my girlfriend would say. I don't have it in my thoughts so much. I can get on with the important task of living on and getting on. I have no job, I'm quite the loser, but I'll hope to see if things perk up


The group we were in divided into two. One group stayed in the club, some whores were hitting on lucky looker friend of a friend. He wanted to stay so the one group stayed to back him up, especially as he was visiting from another area and was staying over with a friend.

I wanted to go home. My nemesis

No comments: