Friday, July 24, 2009

my last dream

last night, well, this morning, the dream I just had was as follows (note how i making sense isn't an issue);

I was in love with a girl, apparently an americangirl. She si a model who went to my university who was in my course but two  years below me (that bit actually refers to an actual girl i wank over, as she does nude modelling). I found out that this girl was moving back to her native home of the US, I  was heartbroke (despite the fact that I already had a girlfrend. For some reason, I met her in some elegant towel while I met her and talked to her.
Before she was going home to the states, on an ambulance, it crashe, the oors opened and her bed thingy came out of the doors and onto the road, wich was on the bridge that I lived on, then a redhead canadian friend (not an actual person in real life) said something to her, but it was all slow and dramatic and in slow motion, and she was too slow and weak to actually hear, but it was on a written message, so she read the message and when I was there (I was both a camera character and a narrator), she sai that she needed to wear my towel because the car crash made her towel wet. This led to me having to take off my clothes (which happened to be a towel, and we were both naked as I took of f my  towel and she took off hers. I then was frotting her in an experience that was almost sexual but teasing, she then said that she had to go and she knows that I cannot finish this teasing that I started. I said that I have control over my sex and that I wont ' be forced to cum in her orfuck her.

She then says 'really? how do you live?', I am then suddenly in my old flat 2 years ago when I was admitted into the nuthouse. I then met this girl from the ADC who caught us almost having sex and naked, but this time I was in my pants and she was wearing a towel, I then realised, after the model girl left for america, that this ADC  girl lived in my old room now, I then had a look into my room and saw some old features, I then realised that the layout was different, and everything seemed to have a 'candlelight' quality to it. I then was told that she had all of these toys from when I used to live there, accumulated in her room. I then found a dr seuss book and this toy train which was part of a two train set that was now complete. i was thinking of giving that train toy to the model girl but now that I exchaned the towle with her, I did not need to give her a gift and my train toy was free to give to the one who already had my train set Which was my girlfriend's daughter.

Then I woke up.

This sound sstupid and absurd. I typed this up with my eyes closed so to draw only from my imagination. i dont think that I have as vividly written about a dream in my life.

No comments: