Sunday, July 5, 2009

no crying over spoiled milk

My university that conferred me 5 letters of unemployability, the city of which I live in, had a big event last night. I could hear it viz orchestral scores, clapping and fireworks outside my window.

Today I got out of bed at 5pm. It is really unacceptable. This is really the worst time I've gotten up in about 2 years. I resolve to get some things done. I am clothed, upright and in front of my computer. Hopefully I'll get stuff done today.

My birthday is coming up and its making me think about my alst birthday. I got a lot of facebook salutations from it, about 110 'happy birthday' wishes. I don't think that this year I'll get many, except from people like my family or closest  (which I say in a fairly tenuous manner) friends. I realise that my reputation was shallow, short lived, with a very temporary shelf-life, like reduced for quick sale milk.

No comments: