Saturday, July 4, 2009

glimmer

the past day. I often feel a sense of laziness about writing about myself and I am forcing myself now to write up about how things have progressed. It's 4am, my flatmate is having a fuck, presumably celebrating her qualification as a teacher, I heard them slapping and grabbing. It is more disturbing than anything.

1. I have sent a voicemail to my landlord and wrote a cheque to pay off the council tax, I jogged to the post office to mail it
2. My jacket that I bought is in the mail office, I'm getting it tomorrow morning, well, in a few hours, assuming I wake up (or go to sleep).
3. I'm feeling uneasy about the application; I've gotten two strongly worded emails from the university saying things like: such and such urgently need to be recieved by monday. It is slightly worrying.

I've not done much this past day (friday).

My birthday is coming up. Last year I was the centre of attention at university and among friends. Now I am hiding from the world, with very few friends and no social life.

I was reading some of my old blog from 2004-5. It marks my thoughts and feelings from the first year of university. I realise how in some ways I have changed. I remember who I used to be. A lot of water has passed the bridge. Im not so attached to the past as I once was, although lately I've been having quite distressing pockets of memory. Triggers, you almost might say.

I hope tomorrow brings more productivity.


No comments: