Monday, July 27, 2009

Leg injury

I'm going to do a multiple post since I was away from keyboard for the past weekend. I had a leg injury. Actually, it isn't as painful when I sit down, or when I was watching Star Trek: DS9.

I spent last night just relaxing in bed, not thinking about the pain. Today I awoke and decided to go to the hospital on my own. I got a crutch, and told to put ice on my knee and muscles for 30 mins a day, and take anti-inflammation drugs.

It was kind of sexy with that nurse feeling up my leg. I should have said I had a penis injury and it only shows when I'm erect.

This injury is going to hurt my jogging plans, I can't jog for maybe a month. How I am going to lose weight now is beyond me. Hopefully good eating. No job interview, and I have been getting calls from a caller ID barred phone, I didn't answer them since I was coming back from hospital and unable to take a call. I think its currently unrealistic to get to that job tomorrow, on account of me being away from the city and this injury.

Take heart, I'll try to get back on track.

I'm kind of okay with my injury. People worrying about me and treating me extra special and looking physically less mobile is said to be sexy [albeit for women]. That said, a woman with a broken leg is sexy, a woman in a wheelchair for all her life is seemingly not. That's discrimination.

Anyhoo. I decided to clear my schedule of unnecessary tasks yet do the important job stuff

Onwards, even if slowly now

No comments: