Wednesday, July 8, 2009

the light of day (insecurities)

It's really upsetting when someone brings up or tells you those things that you think worse about yourself. My girlfriend knows quite well how to do that, some other peopel do as well. Sometimes I get flashes, like I used to of how bad thinsg used to be or remember things that upset me or cause me distress. I experience those things because I choose to. How could I not think about those things? I used to ask myself rhetorically. I am having head pains, really bad insomnia (like worst in months) and am getting up really late (2pm today).

I must make an effort to sleep early. Get laying in bed by like 10.

Anyhoo.

I decided that I shall choose not to dwell on those things that upset me, in essence, feel detachment. Detachment seems to work. As I have lost so much. I think that just struggling to move on will help me through this difficult time. I have had 1800+ taken out of my account, that means that my cheque to the landlord has gotten through; that means, council tax situation over. Now, wait a few weeks adn hand in the notice...

No comments: