Saturday, July 4, 2009

clothes on ebay

I once bought this very weird goth jacket in 06 cos i thought it would make me fit in. A signal of my desparation. I bought me a jacket from eBay this week. It is a military jacket; it has an inner, detachable layer, and the outer later is a water resistant, polyester-cotton thin layer. It's utilitarian, it's military chique (its' called an m65 field jacket, used by the US military).

My flatmate was on the couch asleep this morning. Aforementioned flatmate who's room had some sexual action. It wasn't her...I'm guessing she let a visiting friend have a fuck. I hear them conferring or giggling downstairs in the bathroom. That throws me off a touch.

My clothes are mostly dirty, further, there is a bit of competition for the washing machine space. I hope to do my laundries today. I am trying feeling a strong inclination to just laze today. I dont feel much motivation to get anything done.

As I came in from the post office and my flatmate's friends began to wake, the guy (the one fucking last night) decided to get out of the window and sit on the ledge of the house, making my masturbating in almost clear sight to him. This made me anxious, not to mention the piss that i empty out on that gutter. Lucky for him, I didn't empty that for a while. I'm doing a fair few law training applications. Most of them commence in 2011

No comments: