Monday, July 27, 2009

Begrudingly I post

to do anything, I feel a bit stressed that I'm behind my schedule. It sounds absurd that I have a shcedule when I am unemployed, that I have been following this schedule of applying to jobs, yet I find so little fruit out of it. The real skill of a system like this is doing enough done to have an efficient number of things on your day plan, so as not to put too mnay things, and not to be nothing at all, or putting too many, yet useless things down as tasks (for instance, laundry).

I have so many things to do, If I do nothing I will fall deeper into my hole and end up starting from scratch where even getting out of bed is the great achievement of my day.

It feels like today is an achievement. I had an injury yesterday when meeting with my friends. It was a disappointment  to go out with them. I was preparing to go airsofting with them for quite some time, excited and bought lots of things for it. I then find that it was a failed venture. The event was too hard and not enjoyable. We all didn't enjoy it. I didn't miss out on much having gone out of the game halfway through. We went out to Portsmouth and did some shopping. It was nice, seaside, working class but not chavesque and friendly, or was it entirely fake? Who knows I was only there for an hour.

Aside from the injury, I found that my girlfriend is having a hard time. more on that in another post

No comments: