Tuesday, July 21, 2009

physiognomy

A long time ago this blog used to be primarily about body image, I suppose it is still in a big way about body image. I think in a way that I'd hate to be a single issue blog, or a single issue person. This blog is more a diary now than anything, especially as I expect no one to read it (although anyone who does is very welcome).

You know what I hate? Fat chicks. I got nothing against fat women being successful or being beautiful. I hate the women who judge themselves primarily by their looks and fail because the standards that they internalise are the ones that they do not embody, and that distance between their ideal and what they are not (namely, not fulfilling the ideal), creates their own inner resentment. I don't feel sorry for those women. I despise them.

I hate women who say they are independent women and they are not. I hate women who don't get their hands dirty, I hate men who dont' get their hands dirty either. I hate that fat nurse who tries to talk me down. I get flashes of distress. Girlfriend asked if I could have a threesome, but not the kind I like, with her ex who is basically trying to get into her pants constantly.

It's wearing me down. I feel soemtimes, what is the point of having this relationship. I suppose the relationship seems to be a real chore to work on, but I have nothing else in my life. Today I started early and I am busy with things on the computer, applying to loads of things etc.



No comments: