Monday, July 27, 2009

Another PhD application (failed)

I've sent off a PhD application just now, although I'm not sure how to complete it. It says that its all online yet asks for some documentation to be sent off to them. There is a referee form and a research proposal, which I have already sent to them...

I feel like 'why bother' with these applications. Why bother anymore. Why bother with everything. I feel like it is hopeless. What is the point of it all anymore. I feel that I'll never get into a PhD and I am forever lost in my dream, broken hearted like everything else in the world.

Yet somehow I must stay positive.

I'll try to think about how much I love my girlfriend. Life is painful and saints only exist in paradise. Maybe I'll have to persevere in this life to achieve sainthood.

No comments: