Monday, December 13, 2010

More reasons to feel depressed

Two people I knew from university have become very popular lately:

1. one guy from uni who I became very good friends with (despite our violent disagreements, he'd even disagree that we'd disagree sometimes), is organising and executing a sit-in at my university. He's gotten the reputation among academics, students, and myself, as a living legend fighting the system.

2. Another guy I knew, who wasnt as good a friend but I was still amicable with, is now a university sabattical officer, and funny enough, he's going to be in a televised debate with the university and it's going to be a public event.

I feel incredibly depressed, what can I say about myself? I'm interning at a charity and I have cum stains on a white pillow case.

I feel like if I just keep with my schedule maybe I wont be a loser. Maybe.

Back to the fucking schedule.

No comments: