Friday, December 17, 2010

Lingering thoughts and feelings

Lingering thoughts de jour:

  • I have a headache
  • I feel tired, note to self: do not lay down in bed
  • I wonder if I'll hear back from the job interview I had this week.
  • They didn't say if I'll hear back
  • They werent' very nice
  • But I do need a job
  • I should email the counselling office
  • I'm quite looking forward to the xbox coming through the mail
  • but I dont have much time to play with it
  • This has been the only day in probably a week wehre I've actually spent time on my schedule
  • I've not done many job searches or applications this week
  • There are so many job boards I've set to look through
  • I hope my life gets better
  • I should take a paracetamol
  • I want to go to that conference
  • but its' so cold outside
  • I need to space out doing things with fun things
  • Let's go, what the hell.


No comments: