Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Brain fried

I think I cant concentrate anymore. I've spent most of my waking hours (since circa 11am) working on tasks. I have done the following today:

  • Compiled  playlist for mix tape for Antonia's xmas present
  • Sorted out some files in my external hard drive (in preparation for the next 'playlist')
  • Explored some PhD programmes - this made me trigger a bit, but I'm glad I did it.
  • Sent off an application to a grad scheme
  • Job Searched
Now I think I might take a brain break, maybe eat, or leisurely enjoy myself somehow. I am thinking of binging on a big pack of bacon rashers. Nothing quite beats the taste of those rashers.

Maybe, if I'm feeling up for it later, I'll carry on with schedule tasks. Tomorrow is 'intern' day, I feel more dirty when I go there. I've been there for too fucking long, I need a job so I can bail out!

Hmmm, bacon rashers...

No comments: