Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yesterday (Introducing Emma)

Yesterday, the following things happened:

1. Marie (that evil girl) contacted me on facebook, after I re-added her again. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I have been told by a friend that I should not 'give in'to her, because this is a highly destructive time
2. I went for a job/intern interview, I feel it went well, it is certainly more experience with an interview. I didn't get it. Gutted. However, I move onward and I suppose, forwards.
3. I've been chatting to this girl I met on a matchmaking website; she's in the same city as me, and she's also similar to me in her darkness. It's nice to talk to her because its jut nice to talk to anyone. I am not putting too much into it, however, she did say:

'You are like a male version of me'

I told her that I liked her. I thought, forget this shyness bullshit. I'll just fire and not think about it. Anyway its nice takling to someone again. I am not interested in falling in love again for a while, although someone to talk to helps.

4. A girl from my university in my first two years has been 'bothering' me lately. 'Emma' invited me to a concert yesterday for her alumni celebrations of her fancy girls college. Emma has been since emailing, texting and facebooking me. Firstly to invite me to a play, then a concert, and now she's offering me a 'job' which seems to have every role except fucking her. It's nice to get attention from a girl, although I'm not sure if she's actually crazy or not. Emma wants to establish some kind of charity/thinktank/political organisation all by herself and she wants to make me the Achilles to her Agammemnon. That sounds pretty impressive, although it also sounds too good to be true, or an excuse to get closer to me. I never really kept in much contact with her excepting for when we knew each other in University; which wasn't very well either.

Today I got up bloody late, although I got a few things done and got a delivery that I had been waiting on, and I've gotten another book review offer!

No comments: