Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today: CV improvement, and big jog

I suppose that it would be a bad and inaccurate representaion of reality if I were to see the world entirely in terms of black and white, and, in particular, if eerything was pretty black.

Today, I got up fairly late. I blame that on myself, and the alarm clock going off, but more on myself. After getting up, I had been masturbating for about 35 minutes until I decided (post orgasm) to make something of my wake and go for a jog. I go jogging around this local marsh. I have, on a couple of occaisions, gone around it the whole way without stopping for particularly long (more than 2 seconds). I went 3 laps today, I did stop a few times. I decided to establish a system. Go one length or one side of the marsh and then walk the rest until I got enough strength and lung power to do some more. This system lasted me for about 45 minutes. As well as the 3 laps, I did a few situps to the point where the muscle on my left side went dangerously close to cramping. I felt that something was wrong when I was doing situps as I felt it was too easy. Eventually it started getting hard after about 4 minutes and I went through until I started coughing and breathing was difficult.

After getting back home, I decided to make some food, I grilled some food on the george foreman grill; my mum hates using it partly I think out of a fear of new technology, and it being hard to clean. My motivation in looking for jobs and going through my schedule has not been great today. I have scheduled the revision of my CV. I have been putting this off for a VERY long time, like 3 weeks.

I've noticed that each passing day almost seems like a chapter. Time is going by slowly. When I jog, an excruciating 45 minutes (my current maximum training time) seems like a particularly long period. The pain and physical exertion makes my experience seemingly dilate time for longer.

Every day is a test on my motivation. I should not complain much though, but get on with it an happily acknowledge the good work I've done. I've had hiccups here and there. But overall, I think that the days have been quite good. I have been going through the system I have established. Although I must admit that some days and at some moments I am far more meticulous than others. I did not record yesterday, for instance, that I spent the evening watching family guy.

Yesterday was quite draining on account of that teacher's application and getting up really early.

Hopefully today, my achievement that I can stand up for will be the revision of my CV (oh, and the jog)

No comments: