Monday, October 5, 2009

The day today

i booked a dentist appointment,
 recieved my HC2 certificate,
attempted to book a gp appointment,
enquired about a job teaching philosophy in primary schools,
i went training for about an hour, practiced guitar (its new to me) and went on this chatroom session on a graduate site about careers

in other news, i re-added marie on facebook. I am not sure why.

I see her constant self-expressive diatribe and I simply pity her. Many of her friends are yes-people, sycophants, as I was.

I see beyond her pathetic guise. I am above her. That said, I need to focus on my own growth and healing in order to have a claim to any superiority.

In honesty, right now is not the best time to boast. Im in a bad way. Just nice to see that she hasn't changed a bit

No comments: