Monday, October 26, 2009

12:19

I called the job centre just now, and they seemed to not be entirely helpful.

I called to ask about my jobseekers allowance. I asked particularly if I may still be eligible to recieve financial support. I feel so terribly frustrated. My money is going down, considering all the money I need for the oyster card, or just general living. I hate my mum's inferior fatty cooking that does no favours for my diet, and yet she has the audacity to tell me to eat healthy. I am powerless.

The person who answered my call from the jobcentre took about 10 rings to answer. In addition, she seemed to be direct, basically a: what do you want? tell me so I can tell you were to go

No one seems to want to deal with me, no one wants to seem to help, all they want to do is direct me somewhere else. It is like some plumbing system. I never end up anywhere, I'm on a pipe, directed to another pipe. Moving constantly for someon to help or understand or listen, but I just seem to be led on to another pipe, or asked to wait. Please reader, tell me if this is unreasonable, tell me if this is not unreasonable to consider this dehumanising.

This is all because I can't get a job. I'm angry with myself.



No comments: