Saturday, October 3, 2009

breakup week - after 'the day'

I think that I will list events of the week:

- Went for a 3 mile training run yesterday
- Today, I went for a bit of training and focussed on my arms
- Ex girlfriend called, she seems to still want to pick a fight on me. It feels as if she wants me to still be upset even after we broke up. I decided to be neutral and not bring up any argumentation.
- I've been feeling like I have been in a stale air lately. I've felt that the relationship will still work and eventually she will come back. It's not true
- I am not sure where I am going in life.

Positives:

i. Got an interview for an internship next week
ii. Got an email from three potential tutors.
iii. Still got a schedule, plan and will go through life
iv. My hunger is down a bit, and my fitness is perhaps improving

No comments: