Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today: Appointments with doctors

Today I have scheduled to see a GP and a dentist. I shall be going off to see the dentist to register with them. Hopefully I will be entitled to free treatment being unemployed. Free dentistry would be nice. I feel a little self-conscious on account of not having been to the dentist in years, and my 'bulimia tooth' situation.

I've been thinking about smoething lately. Firstly, this issue with job seekers allowance has been weighing heavily on me. The job centre people did not call me back on tuesday, so i should call them, and I should also call about my JSA claim, as I'm not being given any benefits, and all the people I have contacted to help me seem to be saying 'this isn't my responsibility go elsewhere'. It's like the whole NHS situation again, just being brushed off to some other place. All this medical stuff is quite triggering.

The past couple of days have been fairly productive, I have redone one of my two CVs, and, as well as having a call from  my ex and her daughter, I have been coping quite well. Masturbating plugs in some of the gaps, jogging, and having a structure to my day. I hope to cut down masturbating at some point. I am also sleeping late. I woke up at 8:49 today, well, that was when my eyes were properly open and I could sit up. That is a good start, and a good record to follow and beat.

So, I think I'll stress the positives:

1. I am going further with jogging
2. I am sending off a few applications and widening my job search methods
3. I have been waking up earlier of late
4. I have been feeling a little bit more energy
5. I'm keeping my overeating in some control
6. I'm getting more toned and slimmer
7. My weight has stabilised, no gain, some loss
8. I've been practicing piano a little bit


Now I shall move forward. I feel that being depressed isn't very sexy, despite what some people think about the
brooding male. Now I am curious as to what to eat for breakfast, as it will show on my teeth!

Tomorrow I have reserved tickets for the Darwin exhibit, and the day after I have a careers fair for postgraudate studies (not sure if I'll go). Sunday will then be my jogging session with my good friend. We are trying to make a routine of it.

No comments: