Sunday, September 27, 2009

Today (Sunday 27th)

I woke up quite late today, from about 1pm. I played a facebook game, masturbated, got out of bed, masticated, watched star trek and then I decided to go for a jog. It was difficult on my lungs. I chose to go at a faster speed and went a third of the distance.

Upong returning home, I felt a greater sense of motivation. I changed into some new clothes before showering and decided to get some things done before I go away for the week:

1. Recalibrate my shcedule,
2. Get into my schedule (Migraine made me incapable of focusing on the GCal)
3. Put tasks into gcal:

i. Foldering some documents
ii. Putting away rubbish and dry clothes
iii. sorting out clothes (not done yet)
iv. Make a bag for the travel
v. Get a bag for the return (ex wants to get rido f my clothes)


I'm glad that I'm getting stuff done. I feel like my sense of target is dulled, I don't have clear goals but I feel as if I am just coasting, not pushing myself and I don't have my eye on the prize. That must change.

No comments: