Tuesday, September 1, 2009

unpleasant surprise

I went downstairs to get a midnight snack, post midnight, whatever.

As I went down to the kitchen, I thought it weird that my dad left 'raisins' on the table, i had a coke zero, then on my way up, I saw another nasty raisin on the couch, I had half a mind to eat it. I then looked closer. That's no raisin......ITS RAT SHIT!!!!!!

I feel quite sickened inside. My parents never want to call for an exterminator, they are quite tight in a lot of respects, always suspicious and financially tight, yet hypocritcial when they want to be on the latter issue. I HATE knowing that there is a rodent pest downstairs, it makes me feel less secure and it makes me feel unsafe in my own home. That's why I hated the student flat I was in last year (that i recently moved out of)u

No comments: