Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's officially autumn

I shouldhave written this post about 5-7 days ago.

The temperature has gone down, it is raining consistently either every day or every other day, it is starting to get dark again, and fashions are beginningto change.

It is quite fun to jog in the rain. I went in my boots the other day and I found it to be quite pleasant; the cool air and the water from the ran hides the fact that my body is heating up and leaking sweat fro underneath my shirt. I feel like my body is starting to look different in theweek that I have been working out I oticed hat performing a situp takes more effort, although less pain andphysical labour to perform. I noticed that my reluctance is from my memory of how much it had hurt.  I must overcome my instincts and bad habits in order to overcome my mind and become a new and better body.

No comments: