Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Deus Sex Machina.

Finally, things actually feel like work!

I went for my 'first day of work' with the voluntary charity work. I felt for brief moments in my 4-5 hours there, that I was genuinely making a difference.

Upon going home, I realised all the things I've got to do. I need to be in the mindset of deadlines and actual work. I need to be ready for when the day comes when I get an offer for work. My plans seem to be assuming, and in my own psyche, I am assuming that work isn't going to come. I need to be open for it in my mind.

I've got another GCal block at the moment. I've not been able to reschedule the tasks I had set in the 5 days I was gone from visiting the girlfriend. I thought I was going to lose her this weekend. In a sense I wish I did, I already set myself up for it after she talked to me, and then the day after she was all lovey-duvey and we had sex again.

No comments: