Thursday, September 3, 2009

The way that my girlfriend treats me is upsetting. I made her a photobook for her birthday, she didn't like it. She is making me feel guilty about it.

I don't think that I deserve to be treated in this way.

By the way she treats me, it brings me down. At a time like this, when I'm unemployed, living with my parents, and barely in any financial situation to be independent; I do not need at all a negative influence. I have enough in my life to upset me, that I'm trying to overcome. I could try to ignore her and let it slide, or I could adapt and counter it (or I could just end it).

I'm hurt, upset. I am inclined towards going into my bed, laying down, and thinking about how down and dreary I am. I can make an excuse that because it is the night, and I've been on my feet all day, that I could cry the night away, that I coule hide away for just one night.

I don't want to. I'm sitting on my home-made compromise desk, staring in front of this computer, typing these words. I think that some kind of expression of my current feelings will ease my situation. I feel the finger movements, the clack-clack sound of the keyboard's keys being hit make a difference, easing my mood.

I think that I shall busy myself tonight, at least to get some practical things done. My girlfriend is constantly complaining about that bloody photobook. It would be best if she just let it go. I know how she feels, why does she have to affirm it all the time. I already know what she thinks of it. I wish she would use some wisdom, and compassion, to allow me a finite amount of shame for the present.

My plan for the rest of the night:

1. Sort out GCal Block for the next few days
2. Have a bath.
3. Set clothes away for possible re-use tomorrow.
4. Possibly write more blog stuff as catharsis.
5. Go to sleep while audiobook plays in the background.

No comments: